Tuesday, December 5, 2017

The Demons of Bina Hill

Photo and captioning by Jon

Since I can't post pictures or videos of the "demonic fits" the students of Bina Hill were having, here's a photo of Thomas looking the part (actually, he was just innocently sleeping on a plane, but he admitted it looked rather funny and told me I could use the picture here).

Apparently every year in October, demons possess the students, starting with the girls. They start having "strange seizure-like fits, super-human strength, are insensible and don't feel any pain, scream about hallucinations, run out of doors into nowhere, and coordinate actions with others afflicted."

Now I can't speak to past cases, nor to ones I didn't see, but none of that was true of the ones I did witness. What was it really like? If you've ever seen a six-year-old throw a tantrum for attention, well, you've seen demon possession.

In any case, a pastor was called in and performed exorcisms on all the girls. When that didn't work, several were sent home to "recover." Here's hoping it worked, because it interrupted classes for far too long two years in a row now.

No comments:

Post a Comment